Name : PUKHAM KRISHNAKUMARI DEVI
Present address : MONSANGEI AWANG LEIKAI
Name of college : Moirang College
Designation : Associate Professor
Department : Botany
Blood Group : Rh O+ve
Area of Specialization : Algology
Date of Birth : 01-02-1965
Date of joining : 14-08-2000
Date of placement in senior scale : 14-08-2006
Date of placement in Associate Professor : 14-08-2014
|Examinations||Name of Board/university||Year of Passing||Division/Class|
|High School/Matric||Board of Sec. Edn.Manipur||1980||II|
|Pre University||Manipur University||1982||II|
|B.Sc.||Manipur University||1985||II Class Hons. With distinction|
|M.Phil||Periyar University Salem (PRIDE)||2009||PASSED|
- UGC Sponsored Orientation Programme held at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi from 10th to 8th December 2005.
- UGC Sponsored Refresher Course in Life Sciences (Manipur University) held from 9th to 30th March 2007.
- UGC Sponsored Refresher Course in Life Sciences held from 22nd December 2008 to 11th January 2009 at Academic Staff College, Manipur University.
- UGC Sponsored Refresher Course in Environmental Studies from 5th to 25th June 2009 at , MU.
- UGC National Seminar on “Higher Education in the North East India- Its Problems and Prospects”. Organized by AMCTA and hosted by Modern College, Imphal held from 23-24 April, 2005 at Imphal.
- Three-Day Seminar –cum-Workshop on “Reforms of Curricular and Syllabi for First Degree Courses”. Sponsored by Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Manipur, Organised by Manipur College from 27 to 29 October.
- UGC Sponsored State Level Conference on “Sustainable Development of Loktak Lake” An integrated Approach” held at 14th and 15th July 2006 at Moirang College, Moirang.
- A two –day State level Seminar on “ The present Status of Humanities and Social Sciences Studies in the Colleges and University of Manipur”, held on 29th and 30th March, 2008 at Moirang College, Moirang.
- One day workshop on “Curriculum and its implications in Higher education’ held on 25th March 2011 at Moirang College.
- National Seminar-cum-workshop on “Luminescence and its Applications” held at Thoubal college, Manipur during 10-11 Nov. 2011.
- National level workshop on “Toxicity of Medicinal Plants: at Modern College on 26th and 27th September 2014.
- Two day National Seminar on State, Development and Geopolitics in North east India: Engaging the contemporary Realities” held on 21st and 22nd October 2016 organised by Department of Geography, Moirang College and Centre for Alternative Discourse, Manipur.
- A one day Symposium on “Loktak and Manipuri Literature” organized by Sahitya Akademi in Collaboration with Department of Manipuri, Moirang College, Manipur held on 26th October 2016 at Moirang College.
- 105th Indian Science Congress held at Manipur University, Imphal from March 16th to 20th , 2018.
- A two day National Seminar on “An Autonomous College: problems and prospects sponsored by UGC in collaboration with Directorate of university and Higher Education, Government of Manipur organized by Imphal College, Imphal on 29th -30th June 2018 at Imphal college.
WEBINARS PARTICIPATED IN THE YEAR 2020
- Webinars on “New Education Policy-2020” organized by All India Federation of University and college Teachers Organisation (AIFUCTO) India on 17/08/2020.
- National Webinar on “National Education Policy 2020 and its Implications on India Higher Education System” held on 6th 2020 by IQAC Churachandpur college.
- National Webinar on “Mental Health and Quality of Life of Married Working women in India”. Organised by Department of Biotechnology, School of Life Science’ Mizoram University.
- International Webinar on “The World of Plants” its impact on indigenous people, Society and biosphere IWWOP-2020, held on 18th and 19th November 2020 organised by Deptt. of Botany, Government General degree College, Mohanpur, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, India.